HOW TO GET A LISTING IN UK SUPERMARKET AND KEEP IT!
Friday June 29th 2018, Manchester
- Have you got a great food brand and want to take it to the next level?
- Do you worry about how to get a listing and deal with supermarkets?
- Do you dream of seeing your brand on supermarket shelves?
- Have you got that precious listing and want to keep it and grow those sales?
Then, this one-day workshop is for you!!
Karen Green, The Food mentor, has been both a Tesco/Boots buyer and commercial director for UK retail food brands and now brings her knowledge and expertise to take you through a step by step, hands-on planning day to enable you to build your retailer business plan.
You will leave with all the tools and action plan you need to achieve your supermarket growth plans.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The key things you need to have in place to make sure you are ready for the retailers – some may surprise you!!
- How to get retailer meetings – even if you have a retailer listing, this will be a great refresher for expanding your business
- Building the killer presentation
- Key growth strategies to ensure your product stays listed
“How to get a listing and keep it” is for you if:
- You already have established sales in independents and want to take your business to the next stage
- You want to plan your UK supermarket strategy to maximise the growth in your business
- You have the time and resource (or a plan to get it) to dedicate to this amazing opportunity
This is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for a magic solution. Getting and keeping a listing in UK supermarkets is hard work but if you get it right from the beginning, it can be very lucrative and the making of your brand
Copy of my “Recipe for Success” book is included.
Contact me for more details or book your place here.